Rules for BLS Winter Challenge - BLS 2010-11
The Scorekeeper last approved scores for this shoot on: 4/21/11
Shoot Begins: Friday, October 29, 2010
Shoot Ends: Friday, April 1, 2011
Scores must be Submitted by: Wednesday, May 25, 2011
The Loch Salann Winter Challenge is under way, for those of you that might have missed the details of the shoot, here are those details.
1) The challenge will begin on All Saints Day (November 1 st ) and conclude on All Fools Day (April 1 st ).
2) Only one score per archer will be used. Scores may be submitted often.
3) The top ten archer`s scores from the Barony of Loch Salann will be compaired against the top 10 archer`s scores from the remainder of the Kingdom.
4) Please submit scores to Francisco DiGrazzi at email@example.com .
5) These are the descriptions of the targets and thier scoring.
Targets discription distance timed/static
Bulls eye- Black center dot 4 1/8"-5 pts 3 arrows at 5yrds and static
Outer ring 9 1/8"" - 3 pts 3 arrows at 15 yrds
Bulls-eye- See above 15yrds 30 seconds timed
Arrow slit- 3 vertical stripe each 2 inches wide center stripe 5 pts, outer 2 stripes 3pts 6 arrows 20 yrds static
Horizon- Same as arrow slit but set up 6 arrows15 yrs static horizontally
5 color Standard 5 color 40 cm FITA target, 3 arrows 10 yrds static standard 1-5 scoring 3 arrows 20 yrds
So as to let everyone know what the standings are, I will be posting the submitted scores at the beginning of each month thru the month of March and then weekly during the month of March.
Let loose thine arrows and let them fly true to the mark!!
Lord Francisco DiGrazzi
Captain of Archers of the Barony of Loch Salann,
Grandbowmaster of the Kingdom of Artemisia,
11th Kingdom Champion of the Kingdom of Artemisia